CRYSTAL COVEY: SEPTEMBER
CRYSTAL COVEY: SEPTEMBER
You will receive:
- One OCEAN JASPER stone ranging in size from 1.5-2". Each one will vary in size, color and design thanks to mother nature...always know you got the stone that was perfect for you!
- One Motto Card
- One 3" mini-Sage stick or 4" Palo Santo stick..it’s a surprise which one comes to you!
- All items will be packed in a black velvet jewelry bag.
- All stones will be cleaned and cleared with Sage then filled with Reiki luv from Colleen’s own hot little hands and finally showered off in the moonlight.
Interested in buying this stone just because it’s shiny and sparkly? Great! However, if you want to know a bit more about how to work with magic stones then read on!
OCEAN JASPER: Why is this the September stone?
- Peace, calm + optimism
- Emotional healing
- Relieves stress (when you're stuck in traffic and can't be late or you accidentally send that important work email to the wrong person)
- Releases negative feelings like depression + anxiety, so you can feel more joy.
- STONE FOR THE HEART + THROAT. Aide at any time you need to feel centered (after a bad day, before heading into a meeting, or had a confusing argument with your partner).
- WOOWOO JUJU USES: We have five planets in retrograde right now, one of them being the ever popular Mercury (hello transportation, communication, technology snafu's). Plus, we are in the aftermath of the Solar Eclipse and the second New Moon in Leo. That is a lot of frenzied, confusing, intense energy swirling around. This stone will bring you peace, calm + tranquility. Also effective in aiding communication and a good one to use during meditation.
SAGE AND PALO SANTO: Need to hire an energetic cleaning lady? Both items help to clear any bad vibes off stones and crystals. You know what I like to say when cleaning my magic rocks? “Any energy that is not mine or of my highest and greatest good get the F*** out, with love, but it’s time to go”. PS. Please make sure a door or window is open when performing this cleansing ritual as we don’t want any of the bad juju to get stuck in your space.
MOTTO CARD: Mantra’s are soooooo important! They work as verbal expressions of what we want to call-in or release in our life as well as what we may need to work on to get us where we want to be. Let’s engage with some positive self-talk to point us in the right direction. Your mystical homework is to say the mantra out loud for 2-10 minutes a day OR 30-60 minutes one day a week. Totally doable right?
Each month Colleen will supply a simple mantra that mirrors:
- What the stone of the month represents
- Embodies the energy of the moons
- What is happening out there in this vastly complicated universe (emotionally, environmentally, politically, socially etc.)
CRYSTAL COVEY: What is Crystal Covey? If you ever had a session with Colleen you most likely walked away with a crystal in your pocket, a shopping list of what to buy at your local metaphysical store or an ear full on the ways crystals and stones can benefit you mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Colleen thought it was time to start spreading her love of crystals by offering a Crystal-Of-The-Month Club. The monthly stone Colleen chooses she herself is using in her personal practice as well as with her clients.
*Please note: All Crystal Covey purchases are final.