CRYSTAL COVEY: JUNE
CRYSTAL COVEY: JUNE
You will receive:
- One ICELANDIC SPAR CALCITE stone ranging in size from .5-1.5". Each one will vary in size and color thanks to mother nature...always know you got the stone that was perfect for you!
- One Motto Card
- One 3" mini-Sage stick or 4" Palo Santo stick..it’s a surprise which one comes to you!
- All items will be packed in a black velvet jewelry bag.
- All stones will be cleaned and cleared with Sage then filled with Reiki luv from Colleen’s own hot little hands and finally showered off in the moonlight.
Interested in buying this stone just because it’s shiny and sparkly? Great! However, if you want to know a bit more about how to work with magic stones then read on!
ICELANDIC SPAR CALCITE: Why is this the June crystal?
First things first. Happy NEW + SUPER Moon in GEMINI! What better time to work with this literal 'see through the bull-shit stone' than now. The lesson of this moon is about self-reflection. What do we see when we look in or through the mirror and how do we learn from what we see. Perhaps we need to take a look at what is being mirrored back to us by others?
- Calcite is also known as the "Stone of the mind."
- THE stone for students. As we are all students of life it helps us to retain knowledge from the lessons we learn and not make those same mental mistakes again. Calcite heightens mental discernment, clarity, analysis, memory and learning abilities.
- If you find yourself in the middle of a verbal rumble Calcite can cool down the situation with logic leading the way. We can make mental adjustments in arguments, smooth out disagreements, see past our own faults and correct them going forward.
- Calcite clears out old energy patterns. The mystical set uses it to aid in past life healings...Ever run into to someone that you just feel like you know from somewhere else having never met them before? You've probably got some past life karma you need to work out with that individual.
- Personal motivation and drive to see through our own bullshit and others bullshit too.
- We can gain insight on the Law of Attraction. We can learn how and why we are manifesting certain people, thought patterns or situations into our life over and over.
PS. In honor of Gemini, "The Twins" of the Zodiac, a fun fact about Icelandic Spar Calcite. You're not seeing double when you look through this crystal. When light passes through this soap-like stone it bends two ways, making images appear double.
SAGE AND PALO SANTO: Need to hire an energetic cleaning lady? Both items help to clear any bad vibes off stones and crystals. You know what I like to say when cleaning my magic rocks? “Any energy that is not mine or of my highest and greatest good get the F*** out, with love, but it’s time to go”. PS. Please make sure a door or window is open when performing this cleansing ritual as we don’t want any of the bag juju to get stuck in your space.
MOTTO CARD: Mantra’s are soooooo important! They work as verbal expressions of what we want to call-in or release in our life as well as what we may need to work on to get us where we want to be. Let’s engage with some positive self-talk to point us in the right direction. Your mystical homework is to say the mantra out loud for 2-10 minutes a day OR 30-60 minutes one day a week. Totally doable right?
Each month Colleen will supply a simple mantra that mirrors:
- What the stone of the month represents
- Embodies the energy of the moons
- What is happening out there in this vastly complicated universe (emotionally, environmentally, politically, socially etc.)
CRYSTAL COVEY: What is Crystal Covey? If you ever had a session with Colleen you most likely walked away with a crystal in your pocket, a shopping list of what to buy at your local metaphysical store or an ear full on the ways crystals and stones can benefit you mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Colleen thought it was time to start spreading her love of crystals by offering a Crystal-Of-The-Month Club. The monthly stone Colleen chooses she herself is using in her personal practice as well as with her clients.